Cenotes Around Tulum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never mind, I think I can see his left tank behind his knee. (The angle initially made it look like he was in a single tank.)

I thought the same thing too when I was picking out the picture to post. At first I was trying to remember when my friend got ahead of me, then I saw the second tank.

Jeff is straight up pure cave diver. His wing has never touched open water salt water - just the stuff that makes its way into the Cenotes. :wink:

He is super safe and thorough and definitely a no-short-cuts leader and instructor. He reminded me of my old boot camp company commanders. I guess that's one of the reasons I liked him so much.

That's good to hear. There have been a number of reports of cavern guides ignoring the procedures they have in place, culminating in a triple fatality in Chac Mool in mid-April.

Last edited:
thanks a lot!!!!!
we are waiting for all divers who wish to discover new things, challenge themself and love diving!
something about us very important! we do not teach people who do not like diving, we teach loving diving along with its responsibilities and risks.
our website is still in progress,,,,,,but everyday looks more ready!
gosia and jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom