Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I got certified in September and just did dive #s 18 & 19 yesterday. We go every chance we get. One of the keys is to meet other divers who actually go DIVING!! Make lots of friends because someone enevidably is going diving at any given time (At least here in FL).

Be careful though. Don't push it when it comes to your health and well being. Live well to dive another day!

If you ever make it down to Central FL. give a shout out. Plenty of us would love to dive with ya!

Laurel- The Frog Queen
:royal:

Actually I am planning on a short-trip to FL real soon. I have this twitching and irresistable urge to dive in warm water! I just wish it was spring and i could dive every weekend here...

Grr, never get certified in fall.

ScoobyPat once bubbled...
I have this twitching and irresistable urge to dive in warm water! I just wish it was spring and i could dive every weekend here...

Grr, never get certified in fall.

Hey I hear that! Same here! Just got OW, AOW etc. and did the dives in a small quarry. Almost signed on to a Rescue class just to dive but I'm going to the Keys I think where it's somewhat warmer! If you ever want to dive with a CT diver let me know. Trying to build up my buddy list as well.....................

Update! I just signed up for my dry suit cert starting next week. The plan is to complete the drysuit next week to be able to dive all winter long. Fortunately my LDS will be at the quarry every other weekend all year round. After the drysuit, I am planning on practicing my skills and to get some experience with my buddy and then to complete the AOW in spring.

On another note, I also decided to quit smoking. :thumb:

Now to figure out what kind of drysuit you want. So much to think about, but it depends greatly on the type of diving you plan on doing.

.......and may the diving force be with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom