Chamber Day 2007 pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Terry and I went out on the Sundiver out of Long Beach for Chamber Day, benefiting the USC Hyperbaric Chamber on the island. Saw many friends on the boat, and made new ones. Here's a link to the 2 page photo album.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v116/krowsea/Chamber Day 2007/

Here are a few from the album;

chamberday51.jpg

chamberday53.jpg

chamberday54.jpg

chamberday64.jpg

chamberday71.jpg

chamberday79.jpg

chamberday82.jpg

chamberday89.jpg

chamberday109.jpg

chamberday115.jpg

chamberday117.jpg

chamberday120.jpg

chamberday124.jpg

chamberday134.jpg

chamberday140.jpg

Very nice stuff, thanks for sharing. It looks like everyone had a good time -- maybe I'll be able to make it next year.

Ted S:
Very nice stuff, thanks for sharing. It looks like everyone had a good time -- maybe I'll be able to make it next year.

It would be great if you could. It's a great cause, checking out the Sheriff's and Baywatch boats, Lifeguard Helicopter and Chamber are pretty cool. but the dives with old friends and new really make the day.

Those were really nice pictures, thanks guys. Terry the one with the shark egg looks like Nemo is inside.:D

John

Garibaldis are such beautiful fish, thanks for sharing !!

And your wide angle work is the best that I have ever seen, John.

What kind of camera, housing, and wide-angle adapter do you use?

Also, what was your ISO film speed?

nereas:
Garibaldis are such beautiful fish, thanks for sharing !! And your wide angle work is the best that I have ever seen, John. What kind of camera, housing, and wide-angle adapter do you use? Also, what was your ISO film speed?

Hi nereas, and thanks!

I use an Olympus 4000 in an Ikelite housing. I don't have a wide angle adapter, it's just the camera in the housing with the internal flash, I turned the flash off for the distance shots. As far as ISO, I don't know. I keep it set on "autopilot" with aperture priority, so it sets it wherever it darn well pleases. :D I just look for places with interesting lighting, point and shoot. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Really gorgeous shots, John. Really makes me want to get back out to the island...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom