Checking In....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I do seem to attract some unsavory types....

Was cleaning up in "my room" and looked at my long neglected dive gear
and figured I'd see who was still around from back in the days when I had time to go play...

Maybe this year things will ease up,,, maybe,,,

Holy crap, Kevin posts and all sorts come out of the wood work.

Hey yall! (now I got rid of that... TwoBit, you haven't posted in awhile...)

:D

Sorta' like bees to the sweet smell of flowers.... or maybe more like flys to.... :rofl3: :rofl3: sorry, Truck. Will sure be good to see you guys again, like live and in person.

I can remember when I was a new diver and I got to dive with Truck ....
He was the first person I ever heard actually "" Yell """ through his Regulator and have it sound like actual words. He would always say to me... ""Frank... What the Hell are you doing... Where are you going ??? You are a Funny ! :shocked2: "'

:rofl3:

Yea, you really need my avatar time, cuz youze the fearless one...

Methinks we need to plan a get-together soon. I doubt I could get you to Foo-ville but would sure love to have you all at our new place. 1 and 3/4 hr drive from 635 & I-30 east. I will cook and you KNOW I make a mean jello shot. I can see a Circle of Knowledge forming now around our outdoor fireplace.

If this won't work, YES, we would come to DFW area for a winter afternoon/evening of jocularity. Only if the Bag'O'Bones comes, tho. It's time to hold a most scandolous ceremony.

Truck & SMonster spotted us last year in a Dallas restaurant, and we did not spot them. Well, he had the waiter walk by me and say something about "Foo" several different times, and I kept hearing it, but I didn't get it till we finally saw Kev & Sheila laughing at us from their table, it was a trip. Fun stuff.

Ha, you just thought you had gotten rid of me. Forget about it. I'll be like a bad song. When you hear it again, you're like- wow I haven't thought of that song in forever. And, I probably could have lived without it, but ... at least it's familiar. I'm the McArthur Park of Texas Swampdivers. :D

Love and miss all yall. I bet Des is lurking. Show thyself, lurker!

He was the first person I ever heard actually "" Yell """ through his Regulator and have it sound like actual words.

Still hearing things, I see. Good. Okay, gonna go do some reading and catch up with yallz crazy selvz.

Like ships passing on an open sea...LOL Know that Mike fellow too! and WHO hasn't met the infamous Tunnel Rat..... get 'er done, hey Frank, pull on up and get under it!

~tony

This feels like a reunion. Love it. I miss yall!

just so you peps know... there is a movement to do the Lake Travis camp out thing @ Windy Point again the last weekend in April. It's not official yet but I bet it happens.
I've seen many of you there before :wink:

Back
Top Bottom