Choctawhatchee River Levels(Morrison/Cypress/Becton - Springs)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBADIVINERIK:
Ginnie ended up being pretty good. They had fabric barriers up to keep the tannic water out of the cavern at Ginnie spring and at little devil and the eye. What a awesome place. If it wasnt for the 600+ miles of driving it took me to get there and back this weekend I would go every weekend. It is an incredibly beautiful place both above and under water. The air fill prices in the area cant be beat. The caverns are awesome. The water is clear and there are endless amounts of good looking women. There were all levels of divers there and everyone was super friendly. Watching those cave teams disappear into the eye just makes you go hum......I wonder whats down there... How was the panhandle diving?

Waterdawg and I did a full day of diving on Saturday. It was my first trip to Ginnie. I cant wait to go back!! Next time I will bring my tent to cut down on the cost.

Glad you liked it!!
I noticed on Sunday that the 'bowl' in front of the ballroom (Ginny) had actually cleared a little bit from Saturday afternoon/evening...I am not sure if they have tarped it up between the river and the main spring but at least the spring is holding its own...

Jean

Todays weather has the river levels on the rise again :(

Needs to drop below 10-11' by the 16th for a good Cypress Dive I would think.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom