Chuuk & Palau Trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dived in Palau and I found Blue Corner, Siaes Tunnel and Ulong Channel very beautiful. Palau is one of most beautiful world for the diving!

Forgot Siaes Corner one of my favs....not a big fan of the tunnel as you have to go down 110' (35m) or so...just to see some upside down swimming fish and some sleeping white tips....but when you start to come out of the tunnel...quite a site.

Forgot Siaes Corner one of my favs....not a big fan of the tunnel as you have to go down 110' (35m) or so...just to see some upside down swimming fish and some sleeping white tips....but when you start to come out of the tunnel...quite a site.
Yes, Siaes Corner is not interesting. But Siaes Tunnel is more interesting for me, I dove to 171 feet (52 meters), then I entered the tunnel where the sharks "slept" and I crossed, then I left the tunnel at 115 feet (35 meters).

Blue Hole is also very good.

Back
Top Bottom