Citizen ProMaster WR100 Alarm Chrono Watch $140

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEC11718

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is a vintage ProMaster triple Chrono watch.. Water resistant to 10bar made in Japan, NO scratches on face crystal, Has had a visit to the jeweler for a battery and cleaning. I have a big wrist so all links are included..I wear a 9 inch band, is adjustable to any size smaller, has the stainless band and is in great condition, but no booklet or box, wanted to give SB members a chance before I bite the bullet and put on EBay. Will ship in a priority box for 5 bucks anywhere in USA...I have never shipped out of country, so no international. ASKING $140. Pics below..paypal accepted and preferred! android pics 109.jpgandroid pics 105.jpgandroid pics 110.jpgandroid pics 106.jpgandroid pics 107.jpgandroid pics 104.jpgThanks Josh

forgot to mention bezel rotates unidirectional clockwise. Its a really nice watch, dress or casual...even diving...josh

Are those solid or hollow links?

Also, 10 bar is only good for swimming. And if those buttons gets depressed during swimming, then it becomes waterproof to 0 bars.

The links are hollow, stainless steel. 10 bar is 100feet. Its a PROMaster, you can push the buttons all you want its still WR100! P.s. Not waterproof..water resistant there is a difference! Thank-you for "bashing" my classified post, I am trying to sell it, not discuss if it is for swimming or diving. Here is your two cents back!:shakehead:

feet was meant to say meters....sorry bout that thanks for the penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom