Classifieds: Anyone in GTA looking to sell an SPG+hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underwater Tourist

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello mods, I posted this in the regional forum instead of the classifieds because I am looking for a small item that's not worth shipping internationally/regionally.

Hello GTA people, is there anyone who is looking to sell their SPG+hose (ideally in bar, but psi will do as well)?
I asked around on FB, but nobody wants to sell just the SPG as people are usually selling their regs as a complete set. So maybe there is somebody on SB?

I sent an email to 5 lds around me yesterday, a couple replied and said they use those for rental gear, but I am still waiting for a couple more to reply, so lets see

figured I would try SB also

Try talking to Dean at The Dive Academy in Oakville. He is a great guy and if he doesn't have it in stock on the day you drop in, he will be happy to order it in for you. His shop is just south of the QEW/403 by Third Line.

I have an oceanic data max pro2 I’m getting ready to sell. It’s a Nitrox computer that is permanently attached to the HP hose. It’ll give you your tank pressure and more. Hose included. Message me if interested.

Hello mods, I posted this in the regional forum instead of the classifieds because I am looking for a small item that's not worth shipping internationally/regionally.

Hello GTA people, is there anyone who is looking to sell their SPG+hose (ideally in bar, but psi will do as well)?
I asked around on FB, but nobody wants to sell just the SPG as people are usually selling their regs as a complete set. So maybe there is somebody on SB?
I have this console with hose for $50 if you’d like.
1690064466531.jpeg

Other side.
1690064502901.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom