CocoView - Roatan Dive photo's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monty, welcome to the family. CCV is a very special place. Your mantis shrimp series is priceless! Can you or someone ID the fish before the brown sea horses, it's orange with a prominent forward dorsal fin? Loved the sharks dialed down to just black and white too.

Could you please list the rig and all the toys you use to take such wonderful shots...never mind found my answer on your website.

DocIndyDiver:
Could you please list the rig and all the toys you use to take such wonderful shots...never mind found my answer on your website.

I was thinking to myself "on my website?".. So I went out and looked to see where you would have seen that.. And I found it. Haven't updated that part in, well a long time... So thanks to you, I have now updated it. :)

I use a Canon 20D body. Most of the macro images in the daytime are shot with a 100mm macro lens, night shots are with a 50mm macro, and the wide angle are shot with a 15-35mm wide angle. I seldom use the zoom ring so almost all wide angle are shot at 15MM. On this trip I did not even bring the zoom ring. I use an Ikelite housing, w/DS125 Strobes and the approriate Ikelite lens ports.

Cheers,

Beautiful pictures !! I also like the black & whites. Looks like Roatan was a great trip.

ThanX for sharing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom