Come on down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGJC

Reaction score
Come on down for some Old fashioned Carolina Wreck diving... you will not be disappointed! Great dives in clear warm water (most days anyway) what more can you ask for??=-)

BigJC,

Me and my best friend are seriously thinking of a major long weekend dive adventure or so in your neck of the woods this summer instead of a big trip to the bahamas. We just may take you up on that offer.

Don't panic when we show up at 2am abangin on your door yellin out in Jersey accents, "Yo!? Jimmy Live here!?" :wink:

You North or South? Sport Diver just did a little piece of WW2 wrecks off North Carolina.

Spydertek

Which charter do you use for your NC Wreck diving?

I've gone out with www.NCWreckDiving.com and had a very good time.

I'm in North Carolina and the wrecks here are warm, clear and DEEP! As far as charters go, I use Discovery Diving out of Beaufort most of the time becuase they seem to go out when other boats stay in (their fairly well priced as well). Olympus is the "big name" and they do a good job (great place to get your Nitrox fills) but they are usually pretty crowded and it's hard to get a spot.... Last year I used Seduced-In-Sea out of Atlantic beach and that was the best charter I've been on yet! check out their sites!

www.discoverydiving.com
www.olympusdiving.com
www.seaduced-n-sea.com

check out the shop I frequent and look at their charter dates for wreckdives, I'll be on most of them!
www.downunderscuba.com

Hope to see ya!!

=-)

While I don't know how to get ahold of him electronically, Across the bridge from Olympus is The Diver Down owned by Captain Bobby. He was the boat captain for my trip and a very good host. He docks behind the small fisherman's hotel next to the bait store, next to the "doc-in-the-box" at the intersection of that main road.

I take it your live in Moorehead city? (I'm jealous if you are)

I'll see if I can talk to them when I'm down there in April... Like I said the best I've used down here so far has been Seaduced-n-sea (Capt. Dennis McKee) They dive wrecks and are big time spear fisherman (I am gonna learn that this summer, I'm determined!).. How's the diving in Texas? Done any of the oil rig diving I've read so much about?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom