Comments on wyndham cozumel resort & spa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rdluv2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It would be great if I could get some comments, reviews, recommendations on the WYNDHAM COZUMEL RESORT & SPA. Airfare, lodging, food drink for 7days out of Oklahoma City is $1,662 for 2 people. This sounds pretty good. Is through VacationsToGo.com. If you know a better deal, please let me know. Thanks, Scooter

Last edited:
Scooter,
The money sounds good. I would just say make sure you try Orbitz with the 200entertain promo. It gives 200 off for 7 days or more. Don't know if it will beat that. I got a deal in december for 8 days to Iberostar out of Baltimore for $732 per person.

I stayed there three times this year.If you are guaranteed ocean front, or ocean view, you have a great deal. If not, not so great, But it still might workout for you. I like it there. Pics so you can compare views. I hope this helps. Its a nice place.

Mark

214d2l0.jpg

1too7c.jpg

Looks to be a pretty good deal. Orbitz with the $200 off for 3/20-27 is $921 per person but includes the deluxe ocean view room ($15 extra/night). Really just depends on your actual dates and shopping it around a little.

It would be great if I could get some comments, reviews, recommendations on the WYNDHAM COZUMEL RESORT & SPA. Airfare, lodging, food drink for 7days out of Oklahoma City is $1,662 for 2 people. This sounds pretty good. Is through VacationsToGo.com. If you know a better deal, please let me know. Thanks, Scooter

Good price including air. Be advised that if you don't dive with sand dollar they will charge you a $3 pier fee every day you get picked up at their pier. to me I hate paying it but I get better service from:
Bottom time divers,
Liquid Blue,
Dive with Alison
Living Underwater,
Blue Xt sea

I keep going back there.
Sand Dollar Sports in the on site dive shop and I have been treated well by them. The beach is nice and overall it is a quieter resort. The only negatives are the food is not the best the entertainment is a bit amateurish (I love it, they do try hard and have plenty of fun) I will be going again in May.

I am not an all inclusive fan. However my friend and I also found a fantastic price for the Wyndam package for a last minute trip. We figured why not ?? We figured we were going for a few days of diving and it couldn't be too bad. From our experience I will say If you stay there sign up for the restaurant dining immediatly upon arrival for every meal you can. The all inclusive buffet dining is ok for one day, maybe two, however they serve the SAME selections every day and some selections for EVERY meal. Yes, it is mostly edible and thanks are given for food, however...having the same gruel every day gets old fast. Had my friend and I known in advance we at least would have picked up some easy to keep items for picnic type meals. At least we would have had something different for a couple of the days... However, Even with the poor food, poor service, mediocre amenities, IF the price was right, and I mean a flight and hotel price that was VERY good, I just might bite at the chance again. Although I would pay the pier fee and dive with Blu XT Sea and as said prepare in advance with alternate meal options. BTW, since it is a $12 - $15.00 cab drive into town -one way - dining out may get very costly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom