complete SCUBAPRO MK25, GP250HP, R295 Octo, Suunto console and tank $480

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmneill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
EXCELLENT condition SCUBAPRO MK25 1st stage SCUBAPRO GP250HP fully adjustable 2nd stage and R295 Octo. with SUUNTO pressure and depth console. Also included is a like-new, 8 month old Catalina 80' aluminum tank. (NITROX ready, used once) All hoses have Scubapro protectors. and this also includes the inflator hose. All this was purchased approx. three years ago (exept Catalina tank) from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer and has never seen saltwater! Gear has been under the water maybe six times in the central Florida springs only. Rinsed and stored in an AC climate controled closet in between. All SCUBAPRO factory boxes,paperwork and warranty cards are available if needed. Over $1060.00 invested, no time to use. $485.00
Gear can be picked up FTF in the Mayo, Florida area (Live Oak) or I will ship at cost. (about $55 for everything) I will knock off $145 and $30 shipping for the tank if it becomes essential to break up, but would like to unload everything as a package deal. *** I will definately want to give the FTF or USPMO deals a couple days to materalize before going the Paypal route***
Thankx!
Please call cell @ 352-262-2875
Or email me @judahneill@gmail.com
PS I am trying to avoid Ebay and Paypal on this due to Paypal's 21 day hold on funds for newbies. (and anyone else they feel like) I have paypal and will use it as a last resort.

How far are you from cape canaveral? Also would u separate the tank from the sale?

I am located 1.25 Hrs NW of Gainesville. I have broken down pricing and all details of how, what and when I am willing to sell in the original post.
Thanks, PLZ email me with any questions not covered in post.
judahneill@gmail.com

payment will be sent in the morning... and it was great talking with you.. thanks jon

Back
Top Bottom