complete set in new condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hooded vest is in great condition. It has only been used on two separate days. For the surface signal it is the one with the mirror and whistle. It is also in great condition. If you PM your email I can send you pics.

As far as sizing on Vest, I'm 5'9 and when I bought it i was about 175 lbs. It's not tight on me, but not loose either.

Last edited:
Tank has been sold. Lowering price on some to move the last few items.
Zeagle Stiletto $200
Wetsuit $170
Hooded vest $25
DAN surface signa $25

If you buy the wetsuit, I'll throw in the vest for free. Buy the BC, I'll throw the Surface signal in for free.

Last edited:
PM sent

Wetsuit has been sold. All that I have left is the BC and DAN surface signal.

Last item I have and want to move it. $190 with the DAN Surface signal. I still have the box the BC came in which I can easily package both items in there. I pay for most of the shipping cost. $195 shipped, I'll pay the rest.

Last edited:
All items have now been sold. Thank you, I am glad we were able to help each other out. Enjoy your items.

Thanks for the BC! It is in great condition and I'll be testing it out this weekend in Monterey.

Back
Top Bottom