computers & tables: split from ow vs aow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
I would suggest that you ask a moderator.

If that thread was pulled wouldn't they put a notice to that affect on the board or let somone know? Do you remember the name of that thread? Strange.

A backplate is a device made of metal or plastic to which is attached webbing for a harness and to which one's tank/s is/are attached.

The tank, or tanks as the case may be, is/are attached by either an STA (single tank adapter) or with tank band/s or both. Double tanks are connected by metal bands which are subsequently attached to the back plate with bolts that pass through the back plate and are secured with wing nuts.

A wing is a bladder of air designed to compensate for buoyancy at depth and for flotation at the surface. It's basically the same as the air bladder on a B/C (buoyancy compensator).

The wing is generally designed for use with a single tank or a double tank.

If you need further information regarding this gear configuration it can be found in the "Hogarthian" forum.

The Kraken:
A backplate is a device made of metal or plastic to which is attached webbing for a harness and to which one's tank/s is/are attached.

The tank, or tanks as the case may be, is/are attached by either an STA (single tank adapter) or with tank band/s or both. Double tanks are connected by metal bands which are subsequently attached to the back plate with bolts that pass through the back plate and are secured with wing nuts.

A wing is a bladder of air designed to compensate for buoyancy at depth and for flotation at the surface. It's basically the same as the air bladder on a B/C (buoyancy compensator).

The wing is generally designed for use with a single tank or a double tank.

If you need further information regarding this gear configuration it can be found in the "Hogarthian" forum.

Thanks. That is better than a traditional BC

pilot fish:

That discussion needs to be had elsewhere.
This thread is about computers and tables.

pilot fish:

Sort of.... :wink:

pilot fish:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you talked about it. Kraken is going to be upset. :eyebrow:
No, such trivial things don't upset me.
It's just that I try to extend to the other members of the board the common courtesy of keeping to the subject matter of the thread.

Now, back to computers and tables . . .

The Kraken:
No, such trivial things don't upset me.
It's just that I try to extend to the other members of the board the common courtesy of keeping to the subject matter of the thread.

Now, back to computers and tables . . .

Fair enough but sometimes topics lead to other topics.

pilot fish:
Fair enough but sometimes topics lead to other topics.

Just start another thread.

It's an interesting topic. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom