Confusion About Chest Pain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDown, it sounds like you also may need to see a pulmonologist. I'm glad you had the cardiac workup; now it would be reasonable to rule out pulmonary pathology as well. Diving may be a red herring here.

Best regards,
DDM

One thing that is comforting (and I'm guessing here) is if they would have saw something really abnormal they would have sent me for additional testing immediately and not wait 2 weeks to discuss test with me.
The bad sign is when they tell you "stay right where you are, the doctor will be in to see you in a minute."

I got that after a ski accident, everyone though it was just a bad sprain. Rad tech told me "ok, hold your arm like this" and shoots the shot. A few seconds later he says "remember how I wanted you to hold your arm. Don't do that. The doctor will be in to see you in a minute". I'd put the humerus through the scapula. Fun times. I'm reminded every time I do a flow check or valve drill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom