Congrats Jeff & Mia...and John & Cheryl...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations Jeff and Mia. Chris and I wish you all the best!

NadMat:
... but I am afraid I'll end up hitched. Wondering what she puts in their water :D

Or maybe is just that operation is so great and leaves you feeling so wonderful that even marriage seems like a good idea :)

Just joking :wink:

Congrats to all the newlyweds

Congratulations to Jeff & Mia, John and Cheryl ( who we actually dove with last month)

Nad - nah, thats not it...It OBVIOUSLY hasnt worked for us yet !

Congratulations to all 4 of you! It was a pleasure meeting (and diving) with you last week. Happy honeymooning :wink:

Christi - uh huh. Sure. And why haven't you turned your magic my way yet? My only date offer came from *another* boat. But of course that could have something to do with the fact we were diving with only soon-to-be weds and truly weds last week...

Cozoholic:
Congratulations to Jeff & Mia, John and Cheryl ( who we actually dove with last month)

Nad - nah, thats not it...It OBVIOUSLY hasnt worked for us yet !

One word for ya...FIJI! :) :) :)

Did you see my proxy trip report? Look here:http://www.lozuk.com/phpBB2147/viewtopic.php?t=353

Written by my friend on the trip...VERY entertaining and way better than I can do. I'm still working something up...but hopefully this will keep you occupied in the meantime :wink:

Miss y'all!

BurBunny:
Congratulations to all 4 of you! It was a pleasure meeting (and diving) with you last week. Happy honeymooning :wink:

Christi - uh huh. Sure. And why haven't you turned your magic my way yet? My only date offer came from *another* boat. But of course that could have something to do with the fact we were diving with only soon-to-be weds and truly weds last week...

We'll work on that doll!
Hope your trip home was uneventful and you're getting back into the routine!

Christi:
We'll work on that doll!
Hope your trip home was uneventful and you're getting back into the routine!

It's a deal!

And yes on the routine...darn it! 3 months until I'm wet again... then just over 2 months after that and I'm back in Coz :)

Christi:
One word for ya...FIJI! :) :) :)

Did you see my proxy trip report? Look here:http://www.lozuk.com/phpBB2147/viewtopic.php?t=353

Written by my friend on the trip...VERY entertaining and way better than I can do. I'm still working something up...but hopefully this will keep you occupied in the meantime :wink:

Miss y'all!

Maybe we'll have to get married in Coz, and have our honeymoon in Fiji :wink: Uhhhh..Honeymoon on a liveaboard ?

Nopes, Im off to read now :)

ggunn:
In another thread (or earlier in this one) someone asked what you guys were going to do for a honeymoon. I just had to laugh... ;^)
We "accidentally" left our gear behind, I guess the honeymoon will be in Coz as well :wink:

ggunn:
We'll be there in May. You?
Nope, gonna do the Turks & Caicos Aggressor in May so that means we need to get our gear back before then.

Man, what a trip... Continental definitely did not treat us too well. Should be an interesting phone call on Monday. 14 hrs to get there and 12 to get back... not fun!

Mario, we were just talking about you! - Glen, we're waiting for the news! - Amber, it was my turn to find the seahorse the other day... not quite as quick as you though! - Angie, I have a CD of pics for you

Thanks again everybody!!!!

BurBunny:
Terrific! I hope it was more cooperative this time?
No, the current was really bad, the poor thing tried to swim away from us into the current it was kind of heart breaking to see it struggle so much so I snapped a quick pic and left it alone.

Here's the one from the dive we did together:
201922238_7b402e168f_o.jpg

And then on Thursday:
201937937_33af88669d_o.jpg

It was pipefish day on Thursday, once I convert them from RAW i'll put them up somewhere... we saw 3 as well as the seahorse.

Back
Top Bottom