Congratulations Radinator !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Graduation for the 10 week long (or was it 10 months? :D ) LA County 2005 Advanced Diver Program (ADP) was last night, and our very own Radinator received the "Outstanding Student" award !! Congratulations Ray !! You da man !!!

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

:wave-smil

:rock_band

Other Scubaboarders who graduated last night were jewey4 (who does a world class skin DNR), and Mr. Carcharodon. CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Oh, me too :D

Congrats to all of the new ADP graduates!

And, of course, special congrats to those with honorable mention!

:wave-smil

Christian

Aww shucks. :blush: :blush:

Thank you very much everyone. Congratulations too to Jim and the whole ADP 2005 class. It seems like a long program compared to some other 'advanced' certs, but very worthwhile for the SoCal beach diver. I can't say enough good things about all the people who volunteer their time to run the program. It's well worth the time.

And if anyone needs to be rescued, you should hope Jim is there to do it. During one of the class rescue skills sessions I was his victim, and in spite of several very unusual problems with my unfamiiar-to-him DIR-style rig and the class standard of not using the victim's BC for buoyancy (cause I was "OOA") Jim still he got my gear off and me to the shore in one piece, and I lived! Jim's a rescue stud!

Ray

To Ray, Jim and all the rest... congratulations on successfully passing one of the finest certification programs around. And to think there are so many shops internationally that recognize PADI cards but not LAC!

Congratulations to ADP 2005!

Question: What are you going to do with all your free weekends, now?

:wink:

Serenity:
Congratulations to ADP 2005!

Question: What are you going to do with all your free weekends, now?

:wink:
I hope the answer will be to dive with the rest of us again! :D

Christian

radinator:
And if anyone needs to be rescued, you should hope Jim is there to do it. During one of the class rescue skills sessions I was his victim, and in spite of several very unusual problems with my unfamiiar-to-him DIR-style rig and the class standard of not using the victim's BC for buoyancy (cause I was "OOA") Jim still he got my gear off and me to the shore in one piece, and I lived!
That's quite an accomplishment, as knowledgeable DIR divers have told me that if you're going to get a bp/wing off an unresponsive diver in the water, you're looking at very possibly needing to cut the shoulder harnesses. I gather that not only you but your gear emerged in one piece? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom