Console vs Wrist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

616fun:
God bless the Internet, where people can bicker the mundane.

I have dove both. I prefer wrist mount. So long as you don't kill me or yourself while we dive together I really don't care what you use. One isn't better than the other. It's preference. Dive them both and make a decision. Your mileage may vary.

People don't hang out at the local bar anymore and argue this stuff, so now it's done on the Internet.

and there-in lies your problem...

as i said before.. nobody is saying which is superior to the other.... just which works better for US and WHY....

you're the only one that seems to thing consoles are superior in general... but it really doesn't matter sigh...

When did I say that console is superior in general?

When did I say that console is superior in general?

Right here...

My point is that wrist mount is superior only for you and a handful of others. There are many of us who think that console mounts are superior. Feel free to disagree.

I've dove both and like the wrist mount. But like I said in a previous post...if you have something that works for you, then that's the right way!

-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

Right here...

I've dove both and like the wrist mount. But like I said in a previous post...if you have something that works for you, then that's the right way!

-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

And before that I specifically addressed using the console for convenience while lobster hunting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom