For Sale Constant-flow oxygen regulators CGA 870 / 0-15 lpm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2airishuman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
PC010181.JPG

I bought a lot of 11 Flotec regulators on eBay, and have gone through and tested and inspected them, and kept some for my personal use. There are four good ones left that I'm offering you, dear SBer, for sale today, with the understanding that they are not for medical use but rather for environmental oxygen, blending, or other industrial uses.

These are higher-quality U.S. made regulators originally marketed to hospitals and clinics. CGA 870 input, barb output. Click-stop flow rate adjustment with settings of 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 15 liters per minute. The Flotec part number is RR800A-3F0AM1. The outlet barb is 1/8" NPT so you can remove it and install something else if your situation requires it.

These do show some scratches and in some cases the clamp handle "T" is a little bent but they are fully functional. Here's what I've checked:
  1. General visual check for loose, missing, or bent parts
  2. Attach to O2 bottle, pressurize, confirm gauge shows correct pressure +- 200 psi
  3. 1 minute leak test with output flow rate set to 0
  4. Confirm flow control moves smoothy
  5. Confirm that output increases at each step
  6. Confirm gauge returns to zero when pressure is removed
These are $20 each plus $5 for shipping in a small priority mail flat-rate box. I will remove the outlet barb so that the reg will fit in the box, and put a couple wraps of oxygen-compatible thread tape around it for reassembly. Cash, check, paypal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom