Cool diving fin!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think my Yazbeck is Yama 45, I think it's some other 7mm open cell Chinese stuff with a little nylon in it, but never the less for the price it works good enough ($390) and I can stay out all day in 50 degree water and be just as warm when I get in as when I started.
When I wear that one out I'll probably get something made out of Yamamoto.

I would demo one; looks like it could be fun. Looking forward to reading reviews.

I see you are in Michigan. I've been working with a freediver in Traverse City who is doing an independent gear review of my Orca2 monfin for performance freediving. He knows a lot of scuba divers up there who he says are interested in the scuba model and one of the dive shop owners has expressed interest in checking it out also. Between them, they are looking at holding a scuba demo sometime this summer for the Pilot monofin. PM me your email if you think you may be interested in being a part of that, and I can get you in touch with them.

I see you are in Michigan. I've been working with a freediver in Traverse City who is doing an independent gear review of my Orca2 monfin for performance freediving. He knows a lot of scuba divers up there who he says are interested in the scuba model and one of the dive shop owners has expressed interest in checking it out also. Between them, they are looking at holding a scuba demo sometime this summer for the Pilot monofin. PM me your email if you think you may be interested in being a part of that, and I can get you in touch with them.

Will do. Must be Scuba North? They are a great shop. TC is cold water but the vis is great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom