Cooper River / Charleston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Chica (L4S),
Thanks for the info. I am booked w/ Capt Tom on the 31st. I am calling your contacts tomorrow to see if I can't set up a second trip during the week I am there. I will see you at Vortoberfest, hopefully with a few nice megs and some other neat fossils.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND! May you be blessed with good weather, good dives, and lots of treasure! :D

Huggies!
Carolyn:sharks:

Capt Grumby thanks for your spot on Capt Tom's boat. We made 2 nice long braille dives in the Cooper River. I found 3 partial and one whole tooth on the first dive and bricks on the second dive. One of the other divers found a 5 1/2 megladon tooth in PERFECT condition except for the barnacles.
This is a MUST DO dive.

Thanks again.

I'm glad you got to go.

Here lately, it seems that I'm the Jim Cantore of diving. Everything I plan seems to turn into the equivalent a Cat 5 Hurricane!:lotsalove:

So does that mean you didn't make it up here for diving Grumby?

Carolyn:shark2:
Nope, my boss put me on "high alert" for evacuation. It seems that ensuring the safety of 50 plus multi-million dollar peices of equipment come before my diving interests ... can you believe the nerve !?!?!? :shocked2:

So, I had to cancel. As luck would have it, Baydive20 was looking to go, so I gave her my spot. Maybe next time .....

*Pout* LOL!
I know a few divers that dive the Savannah River in our area. When you want to head up let me know, and you are welcome to crash at my place. I got a comfy couch or a nice air mattress! I cook too! :D

*Pout* LOL!
I know a few divers that dive the Savannah River in our area. When you want to head up let me know, and you are welcome to crash at my place. I got a comfy couch or a nice air mattress! I cook too! :D

Be careful what you offer, I only postponed my trip to Charleston. As it looks now, I will be headed northward on or about 20 Sept through 27 or 28 Sept. If I am reading my map right, Savannah isn't that far away!!:crafty:

BTW, I have been on the verge of signing up on Capt Pat's boat for the Vortoberfest trip, but have refrained thus far. As I said earlier, it seems like every trip I plan turns into a train wreck! You guys don't need any more bad Ju-Ju, whether it's from Kraken or me!

Well maybe you can stop by for dinner at least! Heck depending on how tomorrow goes, I might come along! When it comes to Bad JU JU I ain't scared. Definitely come along, no matter what happens it makes for great stories over alcohol! LOL!

Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom