Costa Rica: Northwest coast in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But that's not Costa Rica -- it's Mexico

If you are referring to the previous post by Rich Coast Diving, that is in Costa Rica. It is located about 45 minutes or so north of Tamarindo.

My wife and I have done a fair amount of diving in the area. In my opinion El Ocotal resort is the best dive operator in the area, but also the most expensive. You do not need to stay there as it is really expensive. We have used Costa Rica Diving in Flamingo and it is much cheaper to get to the Catalina Islands from there. This is the premier diving in the area and the proximity of Flamingo is great. Harald and Barbara are a bit excentric, but a lot of fun. The vis is never anything to write home about but there is an awful lot to see.

Do you guys pick up from Playa Grande? I'm coming down there in a week or so and would love to go out for a day or more.

Back
Top Bottom