Cozumel and Currents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping to get some validation on that lycra skin protection. I knew one of you more experienced divers would help us out.

And by the way, we got our camera back today from Sea & Sea...Dee, you recommended the guy in Colorado but when we called, there was a msg that said he would be away until after the fourth on a family emergency. So we sent it to Mike in Miami. The service was fast and we're checking it out at CSSP on Saturday. Thanks for your advice. Hope things are ok in Colorado.

CCV.......packing now!

Think of it as a very slow tour bus. You get on, follow the guide, and get off at the end. Let the DM know you are new & concerned about the current and he'll avoid anything that is too challenging. Don't worry about getting back on the boat. These operations wouldn't be in business long if they made stuff difficult. Just remember, on small boats the last thing you want to give up is your regulator. On large boats, you'll probably just pass up fins & weights and climb the ladder with gear on ( like climbing out of a pool. Hardest thing about Coz diving is packing & leaving on that last day.

If you tend to be a little cold when you dive, a 3mm would not be too much. But lots of folks are perfectly comfortable with no protection.

Dee, I will defintily give the guys at Caballito del Caribe a big hello from ya'll. Reading your posts about them is why I decided to use them. Thanks for all your help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom