Cozumel in August!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what are you seeing and counting? Don't hold out on us!!

How's the ankle?

Lots of fish :) I'll compile a list when I check my Reef surveys. Ankle is doing better; not 100% yet but good enough to dive.

Must be diving with our friend Deb.....sounds like alot of fun.

Yep, Macado's with me at Aqua Safari. We had a fun and delicious day yesterday, which was SOMEBODY'S birthday (not mine.) Left the pier at 9am for 2 tanks, big lunch & feliz cumpleanos on the boat, a short snorkel at Punta Sur Bajo followed by a 3rd tank. Got back to the pier at 6pm. Class began an hour later with appetizers -- fresh fillets de Pez Leon!

It was a great birthday on the dive boat. They had a cake and balloons when I came out of the water. I was really impressed.

Looking at SCC web cam this morning as divers left and what a beautiful day in Cozumel, not a cloud in the sky.

Saturday morning.. here I come.. :D

Just for the record my flight leaves at 7am Saturday, my bags are packed and by the door and I'm having a hard time staying at work.

Just for the record my flight leaves at 7am Saturday, my bags are packed and by the door and I'm having a hard time staying at work.

Jen's bags have been packed since Sunday afternoon. We leave about the same time as you on Saturday. I haven't packed yet 'cause once I do, work will be vewy difficult.

I am assuming that you are flying direct out of AUS. We fly out about that same time from DFW... Got my CO analyzer calibrated and my dive gear packed last night.... Clothes are about half packed.... But, hey, who needs clothes?!.. A T-shirt, some swim trunks, and a wet suit... What more do I need?! :confused:

BTW: Judy, you can put me down as diving with Scuba Mau... I figured I would go harass Dandy Don! :D

BTW: Judy, you can put me down as diving with Scuba Mau... I figured I would go harass Dandy Don! :D
Cool want to see you CO tester. More of us work on this need and the Ops will get the idea that they need to as well.

Well, we fly out of DFW at about 10:10 in the morning!... I look forward to meeting the members of this group on the island!
Laura and I will be at Wet Wendy"s tomorrow evening at about 7:30 and again on Tuesday. And at Sonora Sunday evening... Hope to see los of you at each!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom