Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great!

How about we make it official:
Wet Wendy's Monday 11/23 at 6 for 'ritas and departure for Los Otates at ??

We will meet on the dive boat first probably. Where are you staying?
Right I forgot that. I am staying at Park Royal. Should be good.

scuba club oct31 to nov 7 coming with dive shop from michigan there will be 10 of us from ny on that trip this is my first reply just joined 15 minutes ago hope you get this message

Hi Phil and welcome to SB. You won't be disappointed in Scuba Club. This will be our second trip there this year, and hoping to complete our Rescue course while we're there. See you there! Can't wait!:D

Well I will be booking my trip for Nov 18 to Nov25...staying at blue angle and diving with Scuba Tony. Anyone else going? This will be my first dive trip and wil be getting my Open Water Cert. I can't wait

Last edited:
Well I will be booking my trip for Nov 18 to Nov25...saying at blue angle and diving with Scuba Tony. Anyone else going? This will be my first dive trip and wil be getting my Open Water Cert. I can't wait

Hi Daran! welcome to the board! Your going to love the hotel. And you will become a Coz addict very quickly. mwahahaha!!! have sun fun.kev:D

Hi all!! I'm about to pull the trigger and book my trip! I'm so excited. It was a last minute thing. Coming down Nov. 3 - Nov. 9. Staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Aqua Safari. I'm coming in solo (again, last minute trip) so hope to meet some of you while there.

I've only been to Coz once and that was a day trip from a cruise ship. Loved the diving! Looking forward to much more diving and some above water adventures as well.

I've been diving and teaching in Monterey for the past 15 years. I've been to warmer water locations over the years but not nearly often enough. Looking forward to this trip!

My first trip last to Cozumel was last year and also stayed at the Mexicana and dove with Aqua Safari. A convienent trip down the escalator and 1/2 block to the dive shop. Loved it! Was back again in June and again for two weeks in November however have tried different accommodations and dive ops. So many great options to choose from in Coz.and as previously posted no "best" dive op, just what fits for you. Back for two weeks Nov. 21 and I'm sure many more trips in the future. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

Join SBers for 'ritas at Wet Wendy's on 11/23 at 6!
Dinner to follow at Los Otates...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom