Cozumel Invasion 2011 Reunions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The friendships made during the 2011 Cozumel Invasion are leading to all sorts of reunions. :grouphug:

So far I know that Cardzard & Roxanne, joined DeniseGG & Moondog at the recent Vortoberfest.

Team 4 guys just had a FL Keys reunion: Pat, Larry, Mike, Robert, plus Kevin from Team 7

And most of Team 3 is heading to Megadive this weekend: Net Doc , Mselenaous , Denisegg , moondog75, Texas Torpedo (but sadly Monica has to work :depressed:). Other Invaders planning to hang around the fire-circle include Team 1: Cardzard & Roxanne, Scuba Jenny and Hermit Crab

If you have or are planning to reunite with Invaders, tell us about it.

Scubaboard magic at it's best!

Last edited:
Am I at the right thread?
Oops I guess I wasn't at all.

Last edited:
Lookey what I found on my SD card today:
IMG_0311.jpg

(LtoR) Robert, Kevin, Bill, Mike, Netdoc, Capt Dean, Pat, Larry

I'll be back on Coz 4 January. I don't know if Tamsey will let me dive... but... I'll be there on the 4th.

Underwater Engagement! & Another great Invaders Reunion!

Texas Torpedo and Monica also came to Key Largo this weekend for some fun diving with Netdoc and myself. A couple more local SBers join in the fun, reefman and TimG (the photographer).

And SURPRISE, David proposed to Monica underwater :D.

_DSC8655.jpg
Check out that Texas-sized rock on her finger (yes it was a great prop for the photos), but only slightly smaller that the real thing!

_DSC8571.jpg
She said YES! The happy couple, deal sealed with a kiss!

_DSC8594.jpg
Netdoc in his Santa suit.
_DSC8633.jpg
Moi' just hanging out.

Unconfirmed rumor is the happy couple might be tying the knot :marriage: at Coz Invasion 2012. :confused:

Congrats!
:love:

Attachments

• _DSC8560.jpg
    _DSC8560.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 338
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom