Cozumel Palace Resort re Aqua Safari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I appreciate ALL the input from everyone and the best is to dive with them.
Again, Thank You !

I'm staying at the palace in december. last year my stay was first rate all around, the service at the hotel was outstanding, you can use your resort credits to dive, or at the spa, 24 hour free room service, Italian chef. they are now offering a welcome scuba tank for shore dive or massage. it is a good idea to require a refresher corse for infrequent divers. last year there were lots of new divers, I made a rescue for an out of air diver and someone who nearly surfaced into a propellar.

I'm staying at the palace in december. last year my stay was first rate all around, the service at the hotel was outstanding, you can use your resort credits to dive, or at the spa, 24 hour free room service, Italian chef. they are now offering a welcome scuba tank for shore dive or massage. it is a good idea to require a refresher corse for infrequent divers. last year there were lots of new divers, I made a rescue for an out of air diver and someone who nearly surfaced into a propellar.

I stayed there in March and my wife and I really enjoyed the hotel BUT their answer to us using our credits or to renting us a tank for a shore dive was a quick NO, I'm glad they may have changed their minds.

Paul

Mossman,
I will be staying at the palace at the end of december. Can you list some of the preferred dive ops that pick up at the cozumel palace dock?

Mossman,
I will be staying at the palace at the end of december. Can you list some of the preferred dive ops that pick up at the cozumel palace dock?
I'm sure lots of dive ops can pick up there, but the (my) preferred dive op is Living Underwater.

One benefit of Living Underwater, besides all the other pluses, is that they store wetsuits as well as all your other dive gear. The Palace has slippery and immaculate marble floors and dragging dripping wetsuits through the hotel is not only messy but potentially the cause of a traumatic accident or death. Living Underwater can therefore not only improve your life through long well-guided dives off their comfortable fast boat, but also protect the lives of your hotel-mates.

Enjoy the Palace!

Thought I would jump in. I always stay at The Palace, and I too dive with Living Underwater. Best service, small groups and great relationships keep me going back with them.

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom