Cozumel Trip Report. Dec 1st Thru 17th, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great to Meet You

Cozumel trip report. Dec 1st thru Dec 17th, 2007.

Some funny things I just love about Mexico. On the main drag outside one of the diamond stores is a disabled wheel chair ramp. The thing was so steep I was physically unable to walk up it. We laughed our heads off and took pictures. They must think the wheel chairs have 4 wheel drive.
Here is the real deal demostrated by a fabulous Aussie model:

Coz Madrone on HC Ramp 3.jpg

Walking down streets and someone recognizing me from my pic on scuba board. All is good.

My husband is still in awe that you and I instantly knew each other on the street that night. Great to meet you. Let's have some more gelato.

Vanessar

:D

Madrone,

Glad you didn't dive on the ill fated Aldora III

Vanessar

ahhh Vanessar, so great to meet you and your hubbie..what a pleasure. That photo is hilarious. It was so steep, impossible to walk up it. .LOL.

Hi there Madrone!
Thank you for your comments in your report. The pleasure was definatley ours to have met you. It is fantastic to share the cenote experience with people with such enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge like yourself! Come back any time, there are still dozens left for you to explore.
Un beso,
P & A

Karst Diving: Construction Page

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom