Craigslist: "I NEED A SCUBA DIVER (NORTH JERSEY)"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice job getting the gun. Lot's of current in there, lot's of ducks too.

Love shooting with the Empire State Building as the backdrop, snake hill rocks!

I needed an excuse to dive in my polluted back yard, and this was it, getting paid was no problem. Dive duration 5 minutes, depth was I guess 20 feet. I won't have to visit any haunted houses, that was my Halloween experience. I didn't bring any computers down so I'm not sure of the depth, it was a long ascent. I've got to hand it to police/fire recovery divers, that was spooky, turning on the light just added an orange hue with shadows!

If we make it to the Stoldt Sunday, it will be a nice change.

Where was the dive?

From the pictures it looks to me to be just west of snake hill which is the rock hill that you see on the eastern spur of the turnpike just before the Lincoln tunnel.

pedo and giantfan have y'all checked out the Dive New York forum yet?

Dive NY - ScubaBoard

Yes, Cave Diver is sage to point you toward the [-]nut house[/-] Dive NY, please come and join [-]the [/-][-]asylum [/-]Dive NY, where the inmates run the asylum. :D

Come and post/and or dive with us.

Hmmm.. I've been in the Passaic River, not very nice waters... Hackensack isnt much better.

WOW, I had seen this but hadn't followed this thread! AWESOME recovery!!

ohh yeah come hang out in DNY :D We are a great group of folks!

I wonder who the diver was?

Diver was a fellow NJ wreck diver and buddy of mine; actually did my Tech cert with him. Almost lost it when I saw it was him on the video!

I love the comment you can hear at the end. "Um, can you guys help me back in the boat, I'm really getting cold..."

Too funny!

PS - just saw that Bryan joined in the thread: nice find!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom