Cressi BC ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sheeze, I come on here looking for a review of some different BC's and I see this??? Think I'll pass on asking for opinions for BC's from this group.

Wstein - aka Why Bother : THBH3/Jolly Rogers

Wstein,

Hey, getting back to your subject, I just recently got the Aquapro 5 from Cressi. I'm a new diver and was looking for a comfortable quality BC without having to spend a whole lot up front. This one fit the bill and so far I have been very statisfied with it. Their Aqualight was equally good .
Hope this helps

wstein once bubbled...
Sheeze, I come on here looking for a review of some different BC's and I see this??? Think I'll pass on asking for opinions for BC's from this group.

Wstein - aka Why Bother : THBH3/Jolly Rogers

You probably should. Check Rodale's instead.

Wstein, you should absolutely be able to feel comfortable asking BC questions on the BC forum. Rodale's will provide you with some info. You can also ask here. I'm really sorry that this experience didn't work well for you, but be assured, we're not all so difficult.

Oh, BTW, great advice Northeastwrecks....sheesh...

MercutioATC once bubbled...
Oh, BTW, great advice Northeastwrecks....sheesh...

Thanks. It sounds like Rodales would fit his needs well.:)

I mean, Rodale's is so full of useful information. Just by looking at it, you can tell who has the biggest advertising budget. That's what I look for in an equipment manufacturer. LOL

Back
Top Bottom