For Sale Cressi Castoro Women's 5mm Jumpsuit XL - Brand New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got this in February for a trip that was cancelled due to C-19. I have lost weight and need to size down. Unfortunately I am unable to exchange it as the exchange window has passed. It has been on a hanger in my closet and never been in the water. $100 plus shipping cost.
Details from Cressi : "Stylish, warm and versatile. Suit is made from durable 5mm, double-lined (nylon 2) neoprene, stands up well to compression at depth for maximum heat retention. The suits is anatomically designed with pre-shaped legs for improve flexibility and easier kicking. The suit has a rear zipper entry with durable YKK zipper equipped with a hook and loop neck fastener and Aqua-Stop under zipper lining. Zipper is also equipped with a pull tab leash for easy self donning and doffing. Suit has 2mm wrist and ankle cuffs with Metalllite Lining for a positive seal with skin or boots. Durable anti-wear inserts on knees, and shins and glued and sewn seams ensure added strength for seasons of reliable use. The Castoro 5mm Jumpsuit is black with yellow and gray accents."

Cressi 5mm.jpg
Cressi #2.png
Cressi Size Chart.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom