CressiSub J115

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

area51tazz

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a CressiSub J115 XL BCD which no longer fits. I bought it back in 2004, and used it for about 20 dives. I'd like to get $200 OBO for it.
j115.jpg
Details from Scubatoys:
The Cressi Sub J115 BCD features 1000 Denier Cordura Bladder material. This combined with the large internal volume guarantees a sturdy BC with great floatition. The Cressi Sub J115 BCD is also very comfortable thanks to the Padded Contoured Back Pack, and the self-adjust marine balance system. Couple this with a self compensating freematic elastic abdominal belt and you have one of the most comfortable BCs at the surface - or underwater.

7 Angled Stainless Steel D rings

Weight Integrated

Rear Weight Pockets

Flight Control System

Anyone want to make an offer? I've had them up on Craigslist twice with some interested parties, but no deals have gone through (most I just stop hearing from)

Any thoughts on making it more enticing? I'd really like to get my new BC before my trip in 3 weeks :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom