Crete Shore dive locations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
With the tourist season coming to a close, all but my local LDS are closing as well. I would like to take advantage of no tourists and explore some new places. My wife and I are closing in on DM with our LDS, but would like to see more than the 6-8 sites when not doing training dives. Has there been anything like a shore dive map published or even just a list of sites from Crete locals?

I am looking for others to dive with in Western Crete. I live here for part of the year. All of my equipment is in the UK but I will be bringing it here in the spring. I have only dived a couple of the sites out of Almyrida so far with Omega Divers. Would be happy to look for some good shore dive locations with you. I am an instructor with 40 years of experience.

With the tourist season coming to a close, all but my local LDS are closing as well. I would like to take advantage of no tourists and explore some new places. My wife and I are closing in on DM with our LDS, but would like to see more than the 6-8 sites when not doing training dives. Has there been anything like a shore dive map published or even just a list of sites from Crete locals?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom