CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
Awww...Ann, you don't mean it do ya?

And I'm bringin' my famous jerk chicken wings and some fried plantains again.

Hope to see y'all later sometime.

Ummm, will the airport x-ray machine hurt me if I'm in your luggage to T&C? :D

I don't care what these other guys think about you, Mike, you're not THAT much of a jerk. :D

Well it is looking like I can make at least one day next weekend. What day is it that everyone is looking to get together? I have 26-26-27 off

...slight, slight chance that our tournament plans for next weekend may fall through... gee, that would mean that we will be free to come to the big dive bash. 'twould be a cryin' shame if the plans fall through, huh... (okay, all of you cross your fingers for me!)

Friday was "ok"... the plane was visible. Otherwise staying by the banks and the vis was 5 to 10 feet. Couldn't find the ship but not trying that hard.I have dove in "pea soup" before so that's why I say it was "ok." I've been diving with a computer that needs batteries (fun) and I need to get my equipment serviced - so need to test it out afterwards.This is most probably my last dive in Texas this year as well as I'm sure for others.Maybe October will be better but I think that depends on rain. Did I say rain??

Anyone play chess by chance??

Lukiedukie:
Well it is looking like I can make at least one day next weekend. What day is it that everyone is looking to get together? I have 26-26-27 off

I *think* we've decided on the 26th - I'm pretty sure it'll be a "show up whenever and eat when you're hungry" kinda thing... and the beers come out at the end of the day...

D.

Daylonious:
...and the beers come out at the end of the day...

D.

That right there will get me there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See everyone Sat

OK, I think it's time for a ROLL CALL.

OK. If you decide you will either be making it or not simply copy and paste the list and either add or remove your name. Also, lets try to get a list of people who will be bringing grills and are willing to share their use.

Daylonious
Dutchman
Firefyter
Foo (Maybe)
FWNurseshark
Jay_SMART_Diver
Kaiser442 (Has to leave early)
Lukiedukie
parrotheaddiver
richerso
scubabum2
sealskin98
subvet644
texdiveguy
TOTA
TwoBitTxn
TxHockeyGuy
UndrWatrDan (Will be there but will be working a class)

People who will have grills (and are willing to share):
TxHockeyGuy

I'll commit to a case of beer in a big ice chest. Of course, only for divers finished with their diving.

TxHockeyGuy:
OK, I think it's time for a ROLL CALL.

OK. If you decide you will either be making it or not simply copy and paste the list and either add or remove your name. Also, lets try to get a list of people who will be bringing grills and are willing to share their use.

Daylonious
Dutchman
Firefyter
Foo (Maybe)
FWNurseshark
Jay_SMART_Diver
Kaiser442 (Has to leave early)
Lukiedukie
parrotheaddiver
richerso
scubabum2
sealskin98
subvet644
texdiveguy
TOTA
TwoBitTxn
TxHockeyGuy
UndrWatrDan (Will be there but will be working a class)

People who will have grills (and are willing to share):
TxHockeyGuy
LukieDukie

Well I got my grill I can bring it if needed.

Back
Top Bottom