CSSP Texas Swamp Divers Meet and Greet

What date works best for you for a Texas Swamp Divers CSSP meet and great?

• Saturday August 19th

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saturday August 26th

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • What's a Swamp Diver?

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Badaggie:
Howdy,
I am new to the board.:D I would like to meet up and dive with the swamp divers at CSSP. I will need to leave early afternon on Saturday but I could at least get a dive or two in during the morning. If that is no problem, please add me to the list. I am not sure how to identify this group at CSSP but I belive I read that someone is planning to put up a sign.
Thanks,
Shawn (badaggie)

I drive a very inconspicuous hard-to-spot vehicle:
az6_day1_061.jpg

Hello all.....

Well..I haven't been diving with other swampers in a while....and I am not sure if I have met any of you that are on the list to be there Saturday...So, I will be heading out for the fun on Saturday. :D See you in the morning......

Kenny

Well I am out for Saturday. Sorry guys I just got saddled with this weekend work. I am starting to think I just going to turn to dust.

Sorry guys and gals

If you guys see a screaming maniac out there on Saturday, just come up and introduce yourself. It's just me. I'll be there.

John
JR
KE5IRN

OK people, we need grills.

Here was the grill list:

TxHockeyGuy: Grill, canopy, brats, ketchup, mustard, and tortilla shells.
LukieDukie: Grill
FWNurseshark: Grill
Kaiser442: Grill (possibly lunch only)

Now that LukieDukie and FWNurseshark can't make it that only leaves the one grill being there for dinner. Does anyone else have a grill they can bring?

I have a camping one, the kind with legs that you put over a campfire. I'll bring that and can leave it for y'all to use if necessary. Shouldn't be too hard to use one of the campfire rings and put some charcoal in it; I've never seen one in use during the day. Or just bring some foil and use one of the ones they have planted in the ground. I'm sure if it's by a pavillion and the grill is not being used by the ppl. that have the pavillion they wouldn't mind.

Besides, if your talking about later in the day it is usually cleared out in the afternoon.

FWNurseshark:
I tried to get it serviced this week and first was told a day or 2. Now I'm told a week or 2 and I may have to go all the way to Scuba Toys. It's a Dacor.

I feel your PAIN!!! I just got a longer hose put on my Dacor Extreme (1990's vintage)...Richard at Adventure Scuba worked his magic again and scrounged some parts. Dang that guy has been good at that for years since HEAD took over.

You have the newer Viper type stuff or the older one? Call ScubaToys before ya go...they don't mess with the old Dacors...parts thing.

You are more than welcome to use my extra Tusa regulator...it's in my dive bag all the time.

Okay Alan...can y'all do an annual on my old Dacor next year? :eyebrow:

See y'all tomorrow.

I'll toss a few of my smaller BBQ logs in the back of the truck for the fire pit.

I'm still bringing mine - and if need be I can leave it if someone can bring it back to my house in Allen.

See ya tomorrow... I still didn't see a time so I'm just planning to head out as early as I can get there... probably 8am...

Glen

Back
Top Bottom