Curacao Beer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least post some pictures for this land bound totally dry yearning for salt water Wisconsite.....

it's it really cool -

that the most posted about topic in the ABC forum -

is a discussion about beer.

I was wondering if someone cold give me some information on good beer on Curacao. I am not really a big beer drinker, but I limit my consumption of liquor on dive trips and also, on a hot afternoon or evening a cold beer can be nice, especially with lunch if no afternoon dive is on tap (pun intended).
I guess I should add that I often hear about Amstel Bright, but have never tried it. Is it good?

After an out-of-stock period due to St.Patricks Day the local supermarket has Guiness Foreign Extra Stout on the shelves again. The price for a 11 oz bottle is about a third of what the refill of your 80' air tank would cost :wink:

Amstel Bright was locally developed with Corona in mind. It should also be served with a piece of lime.

Kukuisa

Last edited:
I will add limes to my shopping list when I get there.

Out of respect for Crowley's concern about too much beer talk, I'll move on to a new subject soon. Glad to see Sunshine keeping the wildlife thread moving.

I didn't know MadDog 20/20 came in flavors. I am not sure what to think about that.

A good Mojito or Margarita can get my attention, or the old standby.....

Attachments

• johnny walker.jpg
    johnny walker.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 49
Out of respect for Crowley's concern about too much beer talk, I'll move on to a new subject soon. Glad to see Sunshine keeping the wildlife thread moving.

I have no concerns whatsoever about beer talk.

Aaaabsolutely none...

*hic*

Back
Top Bottom