Curacao Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Tom McCarthy

SF2/rEvo/Tempest Dive Boat
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Has anyone ever stayed at Sunset Waters Beach Resort? I'm going on a group trip there and don't really know too much about it. Does anyone have any recomendations for diving in the area or anything about the hotel I should know? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

There have been several trip reports on this board over the last year or so. Do a search and you will come up with them

I haven't stayed there, but I did boat dive with them.

You should have a good time. Make sure you have open heel fins and booties as Curacao shore diving should not be missed.

If you have a car, you have a lot of great shore dives close by such as Playa Jeremy, Lagun, Porto Marie, Cas Abou. If you don't have a car the Sunset Waters house reef can keep you busy. Their dive staff is very friendly and helpful.

I have 3 Curacao scuba videos on my website. Download them if you like to get an idea of what you will see.

Here's a link to my trip report, including topside and underwater pictures, from our stay at Sunset Waters in January. Sunset Waters Trip Report
Loved Curacao and Sunset Waters. Feel free to send me a PM if you have additional questions.

Scubagal:
Here's a link to my trip report, including topside and underwater pictures, from our stay at Sunset Waters in January. Sunset Waters Trip Report
Loved Curacao and Sunset Waters. Feel free to send me a PM if you have additional questions.

Thanks a lot. Thats a great report you put together. Very helpful. I'll definately be checking out the Mushroom forest. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom