Current Pics of Dutch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgPaddle

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going flying tomorrow so if anyone would like to see the current status, via pictures, of Dutch Springs - I can do that.

I just don't want to flood ya'll with pictures you're not interested in.

Ya'll have a safe dive this weekend and looking forward to diving with you soon. I would dive this weekend if I didn't already have flying obligations.

I'd like to see them!

I think they are great and would love to see them whenever you go by.
I don't know of many clubs that have their very own eye in the sky.

Sorry Wreck Valley Buddies, I spent more time at the scuba flea market today than I expected. I'll have the photo's of Dutch some time this week.

I did get some good stuff at the market today, though.

NEW PICS COMING SOON OF DUTCH

Anyone have any news on the status of Dutch? Last I heard there was still some ice, but I'm hoping that all the above freezing weather we've been having got rid of that. I'm hoping to do a class there the week of the 15th.

Hi WVD's (Wreck Valley Divers),

Right at this moment, I'm checking the weather in Allentown as I'm hoping to fly that way in the morning. If I get airborne and am not "in the soup" (in the clouds), I'll get some current pics of Dutch and post them tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry for the delay, but my work schedule and Mother Nature are not cooperating.

Dawg Paddle, what is it that you fly? I have been meaning to ask.

Hey Shugah (as my Grandma use to say),

I fly everything from V-tailed Bonanza's down. In the CAP, I fly Saratoga's but don't have access outside the Civil Air Patrol to take 6 passengers. Generally 4 seats, 150 knots, and my "pax" fly most of the trip as I provide the safety and take-off/landing.

Lemme' know when you're ready!

Can't wait to see aerial shots of DS!
My fiance and I have been flying a few times over PA, but have never made it to that particular neck of the woods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom