Custom Triple-L wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJohn71

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just got a custom made wet suit for my wife and she loves already and we haven't got it wet yet. :)

Plus Triple-L is really fast. I ordered it on Sept 8 and faxed the mesurments in the same day. There was a number they couldn't read, I had a e-mail from Jack when I got home from work that night about it. I replyed to it. It was approved to be made then. It took 12 day to make and ship. YOu can't beat that.

The custom suit was still cheaper then any off the rack of any other wetsuit out there.

$85.74 custom wet suit
$88.00 shipping
$ 3.75 fax I had to pay FedX kinko's to fax the measurements
----------
$177.49

Triple-l has the best customer service of any company I deal with. Most of the e-mails from customer service was after hrs.

Thanks,

ScubaJohn71

Where would I find triple-l and do they make drysuits, by chance? Thanks,

Rachel--

They're available almost excusively on-line, at www.triple-l.biz. (Not .com; that's someone else.) I don't think they do dry suits.

Do a search here, and there's a lot of info about their quality vs. price.

ScubaJohn--

I assume the shipping cost is because the custom suits are sent directly from Vietnam?

--Marek

Marek K:
Rachel--

They're available almost excusively on-line, at www.triple-l.biz. (Not .com; that's someone else.) I don't think they do dry suits.

Do a search here, and there's a lot of info about their quality vs. price.

ScubaJohn--

I assume the shipping cost is because the custom suits are sent directly from Vietnam?

--Marek
Hi Marek,

Yes shipping cost is hight because it comes from Vietnam. Mine was shipped at 6:30 pm on wensday vietnam time and I got it at noon on monday Sept 20.

Later,

ScubaJohn71

ScubaJohn71:
Hi Marek,

Yes shipping cost is hight because it comes from Vietnam. Mine was shipped at 6:30 pm on wensday vietnam time and I got it at noon on monday Sept 20.

Later,

ScubaJohn71
So, how's the suit look and fit? Features? Quality? The crappy mannequins they use on their web site don't inspire much confidence...

--Marek

Marek K:
So, how's the suit look and fit? Features? Quality? The crappy mannequins they use on their web site don't inspire much confidence...

--Marek

It looks good. We got the 2 piece 7 mm wet suit. The Quality looks great. The fit is great. She can get in to it with out any trouble, unlike off the shelf wet suits we rent. :)
I guess I could have her but it on and take a picture of it and post it here.
I will see if I can get it done this weekend.

Later,

ScubaJohn71

Back
Top Bottom