Customs from Little Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'm almost there: One suitcase 37lbs scuba gears(check-in) carry-on 27lbs( 2regulators,computer consoles , lights and 5days of clothing and one sandal. My personal 6lbs.
My hubby (haven't packed) 50lbs, 15lbs pelican case, and backpack w laptop( 5lb+).
I think I'm in regulations w my main carrier AA(check bag +2 carry on) and my the twin other plane, 70 lbs each. I packed the bare minimum, 5days of clothing, so I will have to do laundry.
Thank you everyone, I'm so excited.
Evy

That sounds a little irregular...I've flown that route and because one does have to retrieve bags, go thru customs & the on re-check luggage, the less generous requirements of the Cayman Airways Express usually kick in. I've even had them TRY to impose baggage fees when they've cancelled the Jet to the Brac and rescheduled us onto the Express (my response: if there's any fee, charge it to the Jet, not me)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom