For Sale Dacor trilam Drysuit- size L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acxc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have an older Dacor drysuit I'm looking to get rid of. Sized large with 10-11 boots, zipper is in great condition.

It does need new latex neck and wrist seals, they are shot from storage. Other than that the suit is in great condition. Perfect for someone that wants to dive dry occasionally without the hassle of renting or dumping money into something brand new.

Looking for $140 shipped in the US for the suit

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 78
Glued in, a pretty easy DIY repair

Glued in, a pretty easy DIY repair
About what are your body dimensions? Waist, height, weight...etc. Are the feet...actual boots or are they more like socks and you would want rock boots over them? Thanks

About what are your body dimensions? Waist, height, weight...etc. Are the feet...actual boots or are they more like socks and you would want rock boots over them? Thanks

Sorry for the delay. This suit fits my brother well- he is about 5'10"/ 180 with size 10 feet. The boots are attached hard soled rubber boots. Because it's a shell suit it's a lot more forgiving to less than perfect fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom