Damai II liveaboard questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well we are stuck in Bali right now due to the volcano erupting in Java. Our flight to Labuan Bajo was cancelled yesterday and the Damai team has been working endlessly to get us to the boat. We were just informed that the airport is closed again and they had us rebooked in our hotel rooms within 5 minutes. They have been at the airport at all hours trying to get us on flights. It feels very comforting knowing that there is a team of people working on your behalf!

Very nice Jack, thanks. Helped to remind me what I'll see again. There was one dive, of which I can't recall the site name, but I'll never forget it's beauty. I'd seen nothing like it before nor ever since, not even on that same trip. The colors were . . .were . . .cinematic, kaleidoscopic, vibrant hues of purple and orange and all manner of complimentary outrageous colors! Obviously,I'm unable to find the words to describe it. "Unreal"? "Surreal"? haha

If I don't see that site again upon my return, I shall be truly heartbroken. Sigh, well . . .My guess I'd better get my spot booked!

Thanks again everyone!

Even though I had dived several times in RA, I had a great trip. All those rebooked flights cost money to reschedule. The company absorbed ALL of those costs!! I say the measure of the integrity of a company is NOT how they handle things when all goes well....it is how they handle things when **** happens!

On New Years Eve no less! haha

Ahhhhh, Damai II, well you want either cabin 5 or 6, back of the boat….

Don't want to be over the engines nor too close to the anchor . Heehee

Well we are stuck in Bali right now due to the volcano erupting in Java. Our flight to Labuan Bajo was cancelled ... They have been at the airport at all hours trying to get us on flights. It feels very comforting knowing that there is a team of people working on your behalf!

Odd. I sent a diver to Komodo and his flight was cancelled this morning too. But he is already on his way by speedboat and land to meet his LOB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom