Closed: DAN Pelican 1600 Case with Foam for 2 Jumbo D Cylinders, Regulator, Masks, etc. Case & Foam ONLY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueclearsky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Pelican Case and Foam Only! Bought a smaller boat with less storage space so had to go to soft-side cases. Case is in very good used condition - some scuffs and scratches from loading and unloading from our dock to the boat. The foam is in excellent condition. 1600 case exterior approximate (rounded up) dimensions are: 24.5" x 19.5" x 9" Weight with foam is 15 pounds. The foam is cut out for storage of: 2 Jumbo D O2 Cylinders, Multi-Function Regulator, Demand Valve and Hose, 2 Rebreather masks, Oronasal Resucitation Mask in case and miscellaneous gear such as gloves.

Would love to get $100 (plus shipping) out of this ... but it also needs to be gone! Shipping to Continental US or local pick up in the Bradenton/Parrish, Florida area.

Case and Foam Only! Make me an offer!!!

PC 1600 Front.JPG
PC 1600 Inside Foam.JPG
PC 1600 Back.JPG
PC 1600 Bottom.JPG

Sorry, don’t know what happened there, like the case but can’t swing the c-note
d

Do you still have this case? Will you assist in shipping to Australia?
We are currently out of town. Shipping charges to Australia will be high but I do not have access to my UPS rates at present to give you an idea, nor do I have access to the dimensions and weight. I will respond beginning of September. Thanks for you interest.

Back
Top Bottom