Danger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I get something a little more modern...?
OK
chickensaur1.jpg

... " it is the first time scientists have even uncovered the actual colours of a complete dinosaur"
"Anchiornis had colour patterns similar to those of the modern Spangled Hamburg chicken, said the researchers writing in the journal Science"
Scientist Discover 'Exotic Chicken' Dinosaur :: MEKNOWPAUSE.COM LIFESTYLE - LIFESTYLE

Last edited:
I think I'll stick to the purple platypus.

Only 4 days left.

Picture41-3.png

I appologize if this thread caused any undo concern but it would seem there are now questions as to whether this a real or made up. I am hoping SNOPES will pick up on it.
There is a possibility that this "Dinosaur" might actually been someone is a costume. So far most images were blurry and out of focus, amazingly like the bigfoot and sasquatch images but one visito was able to capure this image which, while quite realistic, does bring up some questions as to the validity. While there are definately some similar featurse I thing this is now a little suspicious. Until confirmed it is suggested everyone take precautions and while this creature may be able to be tamed it is adives to stay clear and not to feed it as it could lose its fear of humans.

POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SCAM
adult-dino-costume.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT FEED
Dino-Barney-Rubble-Steak.jpg

They've got emu, ostrich, and llama farm franchise companies....

Anybody know where I can invest in a dino ranch franchise? I'll soon have a great deal of disposable income. You see, I've bought a spot on a treasure hunting boat.

In four days from today: Curiously, this happened exactly 1 year, 10 months and 14 days in the past. 16061 hours! Get it? The same back to front as it is front to back!

Ahhh. In search of Roatan's Crystal Skull?

The Crystal Skulls of the Bay Islands, SciFi Channel May 18th
SciFi Channel World Premiere – Sunday, May 18th, 2008 9pm/8pm Central
The BoobTube Link below is NOT to the SciFi Channel episode,
they took that waste-o'-bandwidth down a long time ago, but I found this goofy thing
on YouTube that just got put up a few days ago.
(As of right now, it's had 10 views! Go for it! Be sure to rate it 5*'s)
Coinkydink? I think not. You decide:

Segments of this intriguing two-hour documentary were filmed in Port Royal and Helene earlier this year. Fans of legendary Bay Islands' treasure hunters, Mitchell-Hedges and Howard Jennings, won't want to miss this modern day expedition in their footsteps. Visit Mystery of the Crystal Skulls | SCIFI.COM for a few video clips and more info about the show.

Mitchell-Hedges, a British adventurer who frequented Belize and the Bay Islands in the 1920s and 30s, claimed that the Crystal Skull of Doom was discovered in Belize by his daughter, Anna. According to experts, this is unquestionably the finest of the world's crystal skulls, others of which are housed in major collections of the British Museum and Smithsonian. In his book, Danger My Ally, Mitchell-Hedges describes the skull as "the embodiment of all evil."

Legend has it that the ancient Maya possessed 13 crystal skulls which, when united, hold the power of saving the Earth. A version of this story is the basis for "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," (starring Harrison Ford) which opens in theatres on May 22, 2008.

Enjoy the show! You're bound to see some people you may know – Lee Matute, the oldest resident of Helene; Doc Radawski, dive pioneer and local historian (CCV); Capt. Ron Ryan, cave expert; Tim Blanton, cameraman (CCV), and others.

I was going to post:

'Here, let me direct you to the Missed the Sarcasm Thread', with a link to that goofy 'Pay to Dive for Treasure' thread, but it's apparently deleted.

Dang it! Now I'll never get my dinosuar ranch.

3days remain!

Picture40-4.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom