Dave C here ya go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Sutton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
011.jpg012.jpg014.jpg018.jpg015.jpg

She has a finale tune up on the rebuildt motor, little wiring for the new lights on the arch i made,and i will be putting on the new dive lattert this weekend. and i want to redue that ugly cushion on the bow lol. oh and pressure wash her again after her winter nap ;-)

Super job, David! That's a beauty!

Thanks for posting the pics!

Dave C

I actually want to see pics of the 944...... is that a race prepped car?:cool3:

hi diverdmd, its a 85 early, mint intieior, only 78k miles. been slowly restoring her,

up dates

0527121626.jpg0520121221.jpgP05-27-129518_10.jpg0528121053.jpg

WELL GOT THE DIVE LADDER INSTALLED ADDED NEW SEAT OVER THE LIVE WELL, BUILT THE NEW DASH PANEL , ITS BEEN FUN... ALMOST HATE TO FINISH IT :rofl3:

Wow....Nice job Dave.....Must make ya wince when you rode on my Scow!!!....Had to climb aboard by stepping on the engine skeg....turn off the engine by removing the fuel line....list goes on and on

Wow....Nice job Dave.....Must make ya wince when you rode on my Scow!!!....Had to climb aboard by stepping on the engine skeg....turn off the engine by removing the fuel line....list goes on and on

Not at all , in fact it was one of the best trips i had that summer, you were a great host, and a fun guy to be with !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom