Dave from Aldora -Live Chat 10/26 7-9 EST

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hochhauser

Contributor
Reaction score
I split my time between Paramus, NJ and Barryville
# of dives
50 - 99
Live Chat Scheduled Tonight, 10/26, with David from Aldora Divers from 7-9PM EST www.cozumelmycozumelchat.com
Dave has been providing great information on current conditions at Cozumel on the Aldora website:
www.aldoradivers.com . Today, Aldora is doing a survey of hotels and reefs and Dave will be able to give some very up-to-date info. Log into the chat tonight (default section) to speak with him and ask questions. www.cozumelmycozumelchat.com

Well, we lasted an hour and then the site crashed:

Dave gave us some fantastic info for an hour... then the server crashed. Dave is going to post his report on teh Aldora site www.aldora.com tonight. He will come back onto the chat site tomorrow to answer more questions about the reefs. As soon as the site is back up I'll post a link to the transcript about Aldora's Island survey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom