Dayton Scuba Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's too cold to work....and now that this weekend is nice, many people are taking off early...

I figure your house will be complete in the summer of '05. :D

Whats holding us up is all the darn paperwork with the city. It has required a little more than normal becuase we are building in an entirely new section of the development. From what I understand we will be the first or very close to it. I am just getting a bit upset since initially they had told us that they were going to breaking ground in the end of January or begining of February.

cstreu1026:
Whats holding us up is all the darn paperwork with the city. It has required a little more than normal becuase we are building in an entirely new section of the development. From what I understand we will be the first or very close to it. I am just getting a bit upset since initially they had told us that they were going to breaking ground in the end of January or begining of February.
Just to cover your own hind end, do you have blue prints of the layout of the house? If not, I'd get some real real fast.

Reason being, is I've watched builders in these "new" areas get things wrong all the time. A friend of mine's fiancee was living in one of her friend's new houses, and you could see where they screwed up in the living room where one of the "options" that the buyer did not opt for was a chimney....but they just went and covered the goof-up half-arsed, and to be honest, the living room looks like crap b/c of it.

Be careful about how much pressure you're going to put on these builders...they will cut every corner possible to make ends meet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom