DBL AL80's and LP72's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LKMIDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A set of Luxfer AL80's, 1-09 hydro march visual. hog 300 bar manifold, 350$ local pickup or can deliver to chicago, lansing, Grand rapids or possibly detroit.

DSC02427.jpg

LP72's, march 09' hydro and visual halcyon 300 bar manifold, vics 6.9'' SS bands. 300$ local pickup or can deliver to chicago, lansing, Grand rapids or possibly detroit.
DSC02395.jpg

Might be interested in the 72's, do they have the + rating? No nitrox stickers so I assume they're not O2 clean? Where at in Chicago? I have a buddy in Chesterton that works in the city.

Any chance of shipping these?

Don't really want to ship but will if they don't sell in a week if the buyer pays actually shipping via UPS ground. I can ship through work for a better deal for you.

The LP72's don't have the + rating because I forgot to ask the guy to do it when I dropped them off for hydro. They are not 02 clean. I am in SW michigan but drive to Chicago, GR, Lansing, and Detroit frequently.

any other questions let me know.

Thanks, Nate

Thanks for the quick response!

If you decide you are ready to ship, I'm interested in the AL80's. Hit my PM box, let's talk.

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom