DC310 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone out there still has a DC310 housing, I'd love to upgrade my DC300 housing, I'm tired of not having video when I dive.
Thanks in advance,
Tim

I still have the DC310 housing but I think it's same as the DC300. I don't know if it can video or not. Does anyone else know?

I still have the DC310 housing but I think it's same as the DC300. I don't know if it can video or not. Does anyone else know?
That's why I was thinking. Whatever the changes were, it was the camera they changed from 300 to 310 - not the housing, but then I am not sure? I shot vid some from my 310 long ago which actually came okay even tho only 320 wide. The 300 does have video capability tho; see page 36: http://www.sealife-cameras.com/download/dc300manual.pdf

So why can't you shoot video with yours...?

DandyDon,
Thanks for the DC300 Manual. I see that the DC300 and DC310 housing are different. The DC310 housing has much more access to the buttons (page 60 & 61) which I didn't know.

DandyDon,
Thanks for the DC300 Manual. I see that the DC300 and DC310 housing are different. The DC310 housing has much more access to the buttons (page 60 & 61) which I didn't know.
Okay, now I see. Had some difficulties getting the 310 housing to show up so I captured the pics. Now the question is: Does the 300 camera have buttons that match up to the 310 housing buttons?

click to enlarge

ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 22 09.44.gif ; ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 22 09.44.gif . ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 22 09.54.gif

The last memory I have of my old 310 before my buddy flooded it with sand under the O-ring was still after he'd owned it for a while - us both sitting in the pickup wondering why the screen did not show up, for 5 or 10 minutes before I found the sliding lens cover I'd forgotten about.

The ONLY difference between the dc300 and the dc310 was the housing.
The dc300 housing was missing several control features, but gave you a really good digital underwater camera. The extra cost for the dc310 was for those controls on the housing. If I remember there was only a $50 difference. Why I didn't pay the $50 when I bought the camera I don't have a clue... I've regretted it since I got the camera.
-Tim

The ONLY difference between the dc300 and the dc310 was the housing.
The dc300 housing was missing several control features, but gave you a really good digital underwater camera. The extra cost for the dc310 was for those controls on the housing. If I remember there was only a $50 difference. Why I didn't pay the $50 when I bought the camera I don't have a clue... I've regretted it since I got the camera.
-Tim
Ah thanks. I wondered. I'll see if my dive bud can find his and let me have it, but if SW wants to send sooner - cool. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom