DCS symptoms?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I just ended a week of diving in Hawaii 2 tanks a day using Nitrox. I didnt go to any depth nor did I hit any deco limits. My last day of diving was the 23rd we got out of the water at 12 noon. The next day we went to the Volcano which was at 4000' but it was 24 hrs later. Then the next day we got on a plane in the evening time which I was then in the air for 13hrs. Today I am just feeling dizzy and disorented and body has been aching. Nothing serious I am just trying to be on the safe side then anything. Also my ears feel like they are stuffed I keep swallowing to clear them a little which could be the reason I am dizzy.

:giggle: Sounds like you caught something while in the airport / on the plane.

RDRINKS25: "feeling dizzy and disoriented and body has been aching"? Hell, at 72 I feel like that all the time.

RDRINKS25: "feeling dizzy and disoriented and body has been aching"? Hell, at 72 I feel like that all the time.

Amen brother.

I just catalog all my DCS symptoms before I dive so I can check for new ones after I get out. Usually I have less after the dive.

Bob
---------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

RDrink25, it's time for you to review you training manuals, and maybe become a DAN member. If you were properly trained, you would know a list of the most frequent DCS symptoms. You would know when and how they might appear. I encourage you to review your diving materials, and to join DAN and read some of their fine publications ( including the very nice magazine you will get as a DAN member. Your questions asks for information that I think every diver should know BEFORE their first open water dive. Be an active diver, and be a safe diver.
DivemasterDennis

RDrink25, it's time for you to review you training manuals, and maybe become a DAN member. If you were properly trained, you would know a list of the most frequent DCS symptoms. You would know when and how they might appear. I encourage you to review your diving materials, and to join DAN and read some of their fine publications ( including the very nice magazine you will get as a DAN member. Your questions asks for information that I think every diver should know BEFORE their first open water dive. Be an active diver, and be a safe diver.
DivemasterDennis

I am a DAN preferred member and I had all the symptoms that come with it just was being cautious! Damn why does some people on here treat anyone that post's a legitimate question like someone that does not belong in the water!

I am a DAN preferred member and I had all the symptoms that come with it just was being cautious! Damn why does some people on here treat anyone that post's a legitimate question like someone that does not belong in the water!
Asking questions never hurts and is exactly what we should all do when in doubt, don't worry about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom